Privacy and Data Policy
The term Amatuli or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 6 Desmond Street, Kramerville, Johannesburg, South Africa, Gauteng. Our company registration number is 2016/057336/07. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- We respect your privacy. Should you decide to make use of our Website, the only personal information that we will require of you is the following –
- your name and surname;
- your email address;
- your physical address;
- It is your responsibility to update any of your personal information that you provide to us as soon as it is no longer accurate and complete.
- You may choose to provide additional personal information to us, in which event you agree to provide accurate and current information, and not to impersonate or misrepresent any person or entity or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with anyone or anything.
- The purposes for which we will use your personal information are as follows: to contact you regarding current or new products or services, to inform you of new features, special offers and promotional competitions (provided you have consented to receiving such marketing material), and to improve your experience on our Website by, inter alia, monitoring statistical non-personal browsing habits, and to transact with us.
- The Company will not use your personal information for any purpose (other than as stated above) without your express consent. We will not use or disclose your personal information to third parties without your consent, unless the use or disclosure is –
- required in order to comply with applicable law, order of court or legal process served on the Company; and/or
- disclosure is necessary to protect and defend the rights or property of the Company.
- We will be entitled to disclose your personal information to those of our employees and/or third party service providers who assist us to interact with you via our Website or email, and thus need to know your personal information in order to assist us to communicate with you properly and efficiently. We will ensure that all such employees and/or third party service providers having access to your personal information are bound by appropriate and legally binding confidentiality and non-use obligations in relation to your personal information.
- We will –
- treat your personal information as strictly confidential;
- take appropriate technical and organisational measures to ensure that your personal information is kept secure and is protected against unauthorised or unlawful processing, accidental loss, destruction or damage, alteration, disclosure or access;
- promptly notify you if we become aware of any unauthorised use, disclosure or processing of your personal information;
- provide you with reasonable evidence of our compliance with our obligations under this policy on reasonable notice and request; and
- upon your request, promptly return or destroy any and all of your personal information in our possession or control.
- We will not retain your personal information longer than the period for which it was originally needed, unless we are required by law to do so, or you consent to us retaining such information for a longer period.
Limitation of Liability
- The company shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential injury, loss or damages which might arise from your use of, or reliance upon, any material or content contained in, or inability to use, and/or unlawful activity on, the website and/or any linked third party website.
- You hereby indemnify the company against any loss, claim or damage which may be suffered by yourself or any third party arising in any way from your use of this website and/or any linked third party website.